Yeah this tree is so packed! It's not mine. It's a friend's. It's amazing. Probably 10 feet tall and really full of all kinds of stuff. Lights, strings, pictures, little figures and, yes, ding dong balls! And it's full all the way around!
I've got a slide of a tree projected on the wall! It takes up much less space!
2 comments:
I looked at my X'mas tree this afternoon, and I told my mother, "Mama, our X'mas tree is too crowded!"
My mother said to me, "Well, that's how X'mas tree supposed to be. Am I not right?"
Haha ... comforting to know yours has more "Ding Dong balls" (that's what we like to call them at home) than mine hahaha ...
ps: Just kidding. It's X'mas spirit, don't get angry at me ;-)
Haaa! LOL.
Yeah this tree is so packed! It's not mine. It's a friend's. It's amazing. Probably 10 feet tall and really full of all kinds of stuff. Lights, strings, pictures, little figures and, yes, ding dong balls! And it's full all the way around!
I've got a slide of a tree projected on the wall! It takes up much less space!
;)
Post a Comment