my heart is racing... so Im guessing that when we were on the giant ferris wheel at the fair and I was all freaked out because it was so high- you must have thought I was a complete idiot!!
watching this, i almost just had a panic attack... You amaze me still.
3 comments:
dude... i'm f'n shaking from watching that. my palms are sweaty and i'm pretty sure i flinched. at one point, i closed my eyes. awesome.
you are so 5OLID...!
my heart is racing... so Im guessing that when we were on the giant ferris wheel at the fair and I was all freaked out because it was so high- you must have thought I was a complete idiot!!
watching this, i almost just had a panic attack... You amaze me still.
Awesome view! Sitting on the edge of the world dangling your feet like a little kid. Ya look like a happy camper. :)
Post a Comment